Monthly LEBC ZOOM Meeting
Tuesday, October 13th
Virtual Meeting via ZOOM
12:00 to 1:00pm
Please Select: RSVP HERE
* Once you RSVP, we will e-mail you a ZOOM Invite to register for the event.
“SECURE ACT – Including Notice – 2020-68”
S. Derrin Watson, Esq., of counsel,
Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
S. Derrin Watson is an independent ERISA attorney and educator in Santa Barbara, California with over 40 years of experience in dealing with retirement plans. In addition to his solo practice, Derrin is Of Counsel to the Ferenczy Benefits Law Center and also works with FIS with their Relius line of plan documents.
Derrin received his bachelor’s degree in accounting from BYU and in 1980 he graduated from UCLA Law School. He has been involved with qualified plans since 1977 and had his first case involving controlled groups shortly thereafter. He is the author of Who’s the Employer (soon in it’s 8th edition), the 403(b) Plan eSource, and the 457 Plan eSource, and co-authored the Plan Correction eSource, all published by ERISApedia.com. Derrin is a Senior Advisor of the Journal of Pension Benefits.
He has a wife, two sons, four of the finest grandchildren on the planet, and four cats. His varied experiences range from doing standup comedy (yes, even about ERISA) to serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Iran, to editing and writing books and newsletters on a variety of topics.
A few notes for the LEBC Virtual Zoom Meeting:
- Please set-up your Zoom access prior to so ensure quick entry to meeting
- After you RSVP please look for ZOOM invite to log-in to the meeting
- Please Log-In to Zoom 10 to 15 minutes prior to meeting as we intend to start at Noon
- We will conclude our meeting around 1:00pm with a Q&A session following
- Guests are welcome but we ask you allow us to extend invitation and they register for the event
Please contact me with any questions she will be operating the Zoom meeting.