Tuesday, February 9th
Virtual Meeting via ZOOM
12:00 to 1:00pm
Please Select: RSVP HERE
* Once you RSVP, we will e-mail you a ZOOM Invite to register for the event.
“Economic Update – Louisville, KY Regional Employment Data and Thoughts on the Future“
Dr. Francis E. Raymond
Professor of Economics
Rubel School of Business, Bellarmine University
Dr. Raymond is Professor of Economics and MBA Director for Bellarmine University’s Rubel School of Business. He has served as Chair of the Department of Economics and Finance (2003-2016). Associate Dean (2016-2019), and Interim Dean (2019-2020). He received his BA in Mathematics at The College of thee Holy Cross in Worcester, Massachusetts, his MS in Mathematics at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and his PhD in Economics at Indiana University-Bloomington. His research primarily focuses on mathematical modeling of international development issues. He teaches undergraduate and MBA courses with a focus on international economics, macroeconomics, and econometrics.
More Recent Publications
* “The Alpha Math Assessment Scores and Introductory Economics Courses: An Analysis,” with M. McCrickard, A. Raymond and H. Song, Journal of Business and Educational Leadership, 8(1), Fall 2018.
* “A Modern Validation of Hoteling’s Rule,” Theoretical Economics Letters, 7, December 2017.
* “Voluntarily Relinquishing Private Property Rights: The Existence of Risk-Pooling Equilibria when facing Environmental Uncertainty,” with B. W. Raymond, Theoretical Economics Letters, 5, 2015.
* “Creating a Relevant and Beneficial Capstone Experience in Economics,” with A. Decek and M.J. McCrickard, Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Fall 2013.
A few notes for the LEBC Virtual Zoom Meeting:
- Please set-up your Zoom access prior to so ensure quick entry to meeting
- After you RSVP please look for ZOOM invite to log-in to the meeting
- Please Log-In to Zoom 10 to 15 minutes prior to meeting as we intend to start at Noon
- We will conclude our meeting around 1:00pm with a Q&A session following
- Guests are welcome but we ask you allow us to extend invitation and they register for the event
Please contact me with any questions she will be operating the Zoom meeting.