Tuesday, December 8th
Virtual Meeting via ZOOM
12:00 to 1:00pm
Please Select: RSVP HERE
* Once you RSVP, we will e-mail you a ZOOM Invite to register for the event.
“Pooled Plan Arrangements – Growing Your Retirement Business in this New Environment”
Transamerica MEP and Special Markets
Dan works with sponsors, consultants & financial advisors to design and launch successful Multiple Employer Plans. Dan has 39 years of financial industry experience, spending the last 20 years exclusively in the retirement benefit marketplace. After running a successful financial planning practice in Illinois, Dan and his family moved to Phoenix Arizona in 199 to focus exclusively on retirement plan consulting.
Dan and his wife Linda life in Phoenix, Arizona as do three of their four grandchildren. When not chasing grandkids around he enjoys running (a 14 year veteran of the Phoenix half-marathon), cooking and rooting for his Chicago Blackhawks.
A few notes for the LEBC Virtual Zoom Meeting:
- Please set-up your Zoom access prior to so ensure quick entry to meeting
- After you RSVP please look for ZOOM invite to log-in to the meeting
- Please Log-In to Zoom 10 to 15 minutes prior to meeting as we intend to start at Noon
- We will conclude our meeting around 1:00pm with a Q&A session following
- Guests are welcome but we ask you allow us to extend invitation and they register for the event
Please contact me with any questions she will be operating the Zoom meeting.